Friday 22 June 2012

Knick-knacks...

We have just had our boiler replaced; very dull I know, but what this (very expensive) exercise has done is left  us with a 'free wall'!!  I say 'us' but really I mean 'me', the plumber had barely got out the front door, dust not settled, than I was measuring and planning what could occupy the space.  More pictures, more hooky-type-things, randomly attached post cards using washi tape....  I have decided on a new home/display shelf for my ever expanding wooden 'knick-knacks' (as me, my mother and friend Mr S likes to call them).  Ah, the joy of it all, just off to the flea market as we speak......Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Yes, I use the term 'we' in the wrong way too - for example, 'We've been installing a new kitchen' actually means 'Jim's been installing a new kitchen'!!

    I love looking at your blog.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Jane, means alot. How exciting a new kitchen, bet you can't wait. XXXX

      Delete