Monday 4 March 2013

Well Hello Dolly...

I have not posted for a while, as I am due to have a knee operation tomorrow and needed to get everything sorted pre-op.  I am really not sure how I will cope with not being mobile! 
Anyway, this post is really overdue.  I wanted to share this talented makers work with you.  I recieved this lovely doll for Valentines Day from my husband, via Etsy and the clever Rebekah McMullan www.forgottenstitches.etsy.com .  I am partial to a dolly and absolutely loved her; I had her in my 'favourites' for a while.  She has a gorgeous 1950's out-fit on, complete with a beret and merino wool hair.  She officially sits on the back of my sofa, along with a Sarah Young Bertha tea-towel/doll, and a boxed dolly, one of mine.  My little girl keeps stealing her to sit with her dollies too!



2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well and you're off skipping soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Not sure about the skipping bit though! xx

    ReplyDelete