Thursday 12 July 2012

I 'Heart' Apples...

I know I am definitely not alone when I say just how much I love retro 'apple' images.  Or pears, or cherries; in fact fruit n' veg seem to have a special appeal in the designs of the 1950s/60s.  At the moment I am coveting a rather lovely and simple apple calico bag by www.janefoster.co.uk, I 'sniff' out apple/fruit/cherry print out-fits or my little girl, or boy.  Here are some 'apples' I found around my home, I just know there are more lurking...















1 comment:

  1. That is quite a collection, and they are all so lovely! I'm sure you're familiar with Pomme De Jour, but in case you're not it's an online shop (and Etsy and Ebay shops) run by the lovely Tanya Joseph, she lives in France and gorgeous vintage apples have a knack for finding their way into her shops. She's a fave of mine for when I want to treat myself to a treat of vintage fabric or a pretty tin. Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete